It is possible to watch NFL on Peacock, but not every game during the season. Unlike many other live sports leagues, the NFL is one of the most spread out over streaming services. As a result, Peacock offers access to some games, but not all of them.
The main thing to know about NFL on Peacock is that the streaming service is a good way to watch Sunday Night Football. Generally speaking, Sunday Night Football is shown live on NBC, so anyone with a live TV plan that includes NBC can watch Sunday Night Football without any additional services or subscriptions.
For those not signed up to a live TV package, or one that doesn’t include NBC in its lineup, Peacock also shows all of the Sunday Night Football games, making it a good alternative to consider.
Here’s the full list of every Sunday Night Football game available to stream on Peacock in 2023: (all kick off 8:20 PM ET)
- Sept 10: Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants
- Sept 24: Miami Dolphins vs. New England Patriots
- Oct 1: Kansas City Chiefs vs. New York Jets
- Oct 8: Dallas Cowboys vs. San Francisco 49ers
- Oct 15: New York Giants vs. Buffalo Bills
- Oct 22: Miami Dolphins vs. Philadelphia Eagles
- Oct 29: Chicago Bears vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Nov 5: Buffalo Bills vs. Cincinnati Bengals
- Nov 12: New York Jets vs. Las Vegas Raiders
- Nov 19: Minnesota Vikings vs. Denver Broncos
- Nov 26: Baltimore Ravens vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- Dec 3: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Green Bay Packers
- Dec 10: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Dec 17: Baltimore Ravens vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Dec 31: Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Jan 7: TBA vs. TBA
If new to Peacock in general, the streaming service offers two main plans to choose from. At $5.99 a month, Premium is the cheapest overall. However, upgrading to the $11.99 a month Premium Plus plan not only removes ads, but also adds access to a subscriber’s local NBC channel.
|$5.99/$11.99 a month|
80,000+ hours on demand
While the more expensive Peacock plan is the only one that offers access to NBC, the channel Sunday Night Football games are broadcast on, subscribers to either Peacock plan can watch the weekly NFL game each Sunday.
However, Sunday Night Football kicks off each week with the Football Night in America pregame show at 7 p.m. ET on NBC. Only those signed up to the more expensive Premium Plus plan will be able to watch the pregame show live each Sunday.
Stream other NFL games on Peacock, including 2 exclusives
In addition to the Sunday Night Football games that are available to watch on Peacock, the streaming service will also host two exclusive games during the current season. Unlike Sunday Night Football, these games will only be available to watch live on Peacock.
The first is a regular season game between the Buffalo Bills and the Los Angeles Chargers. This game will be exclusively available to stream on Peacock on Saturday, December 23 at 8p ET. This game will follow the Bengals vs. Steelers Saturday afternoon game, which is also available to watch on Peacock (or NBC).
The second game is a Wild Card game during the postseason. While we don’t know who the Peacock exclusive Wild Card game will be between, we do know that the game will be available to watch on Saturday, January 13, following a late afternoon NFL Wild Card Playoff game on NBC and Peacock.
In fact, that weekend will be a great time for football fans to be Peacock subscribers. Not only will they be able to watch the two Saturday NFL Wild Card games, but also a Sunday primetime NFL Wild Card game as well.
Additional NFL games available to stream on Peacock include:
- Thursday Nov 23: San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks (8:00 PM ET)
- Saturday Dec 23: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Pittsburgh Steeler (3:00 PM ET)
- Saturday Dec 23: Buffalo Bills vs. Los Angeles Chargers (7:30 PM ET)
- Saturday Jan 13: NFL Wild Card Playoff game (4:30 PM ET)
- Saturday Jan 13: Exclusive Wild Card game (8:15 PM ET)
- Sunday Jan 14: NFL Wild Card game (time TBD)
All in all, Peacock is offering access to more NFL games than ever before. While the streaming service doesn’t provide access to every NFL game this season, it is a subscription that football fans might want to consider having.