Philo has now expanded the number of free, ad-supported streaming television (FAST) channels by seven. The latest free channels are a mixture of Sony and Tastemade channels.
While Philo is a paid live TV service, it is much cheaper than most others. In return for the price of a subscription, subscribers get access to more than 70 live TV channels. In addition to those paid channels, Philo also provides subscribers with access to a number of free channels as well.
The latest arrivals now take the number of free channels included with a Philo subscription up to 35. These new Sony and Tastemade channels have gone live today, so subscribers can check them out right now by heading to the Free channels section of the Philo live guide.
Here’s the full list of Sony and Tastemade free channels added today:
- Tastemade Home – the gathering place for a new generation of homeowners and renters alike. A streaming channel where award-winning design shows and DIY-focused programming inspires viewers to make their home a vibe, and empowers them to be confidently imperfect.
- Tastemade Travel – Escape to a world of delicious experiences with Tastemade Travel – your trusted confidant in finding new adventures that make the local, global! Featuring off-the-beaten-path series with diverse hosts that you can trust, this streaming channel encourages viewers to stop scrolling and start hunting for ways to make the everyday special.
- CINEVAULT Murder & Mayhem – an irresistible array of “watch through your fingers” movies. Once you start watching you may never stop.
- CINEVAULT: Westerns – Kick off your spurs and hitch a ride back to the Old West with CINEVAULT Westerns, featuring iconic, action-packed films from Columbia Pictures.
- CINEVAULT: 80s – Think 80s hair was big? Our stars are bigger. Hollywood’s biggest stars are fer sure the highlight of these awesome movies from an epic decade.
- CINEVAULT: Classics – Stars like Cary Grant, Jerry Lewis, Lucille Ball, Elizabeth Taylor and Spencer Tracy shine in sparkling movies from the Golden Age of Hollywood.
- Game Show Central – A channel of fast, fun game show programming with something for everyone. We offer round-the-clock beat-the-clock entertainment.
As mentioned, these are just the latest free channels to be added to the service. Back in July, Philo added INFAST, INTROUBLE, INWONDER, Vevo ’80s, Vevo ’90s, Vevo Country, Vevo Hip-Hop, Vevo Pop, and Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Even earlier n the year, Philo added Bob Ross Channel, Comedy Dynamics, Cowboy Way, Drag Race Universe, Fail Army, People are Awesome, Pet Collective, Outside and Screambox TV.
For those that missed the Philo news last month, the live TV streaming service announced that it had begun using Unified ID 2.0. A privacy-focused solution designed to improve the advertising experience for both advertisers and consumers