Amazon has now confirmed the 2023 Thursday Night Football on Prime Video schedule. For those that are already signed up to Amazon Prime, there’s not much to do other than wait for the football season to get started.
Speaking of which, the first of this year’s Thursday Night Football on Prime Video regular season games takes place on Thursday, September 14, and sees the Vikings taking on the Eagles in Philadelphia.
Some of the other notable games coming up include the Giants taking on the 49ers, the Broncos facing off against the Chiefs, the Bengals taking on the Ravens, and the Seahawks up against the Cowboys.
In total, the 2023 season will see 15 regular season games becoming available to stream on Thursday nights through Prime Video, and coverage begins each week at 7 p.m.
Here’s the confirmed 2023 schedule:
- Sept. 14: Minnesota Vikings at Philadelphia Eagles
- Sept. 21: New York Giants at San Francisco 49ers
- Sept. 28: Detroit Lions at Green Bay Packers
- Oct. 5: Chicago Bears at Washington Commanders
- Oct. 12: Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs
- Oct. 19: Jacksonville Jaguars at New Orleans Saints
- Oct. 26: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Buffalo Bills
- Nov. 2: Tennessee Titans at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Nov. 9: Carolina Panthers at Chicago Bears
- Nov. 16: Cincinnati Bengals at Baltimore Ravens
- Nov. 30: Seattle Seahawks at Dallas Cowboys
- Dec. 7: New England Patriots at Pittsburgh Steelers
- Dec. 14: Los Angeles Chargers at Las Vegas Raiders
- Dec. 21: New Orleans Saints at Los Angeles Rams
- Dec. 28: New York Jets at Cleveland Browns
As a reminder, this year is also the first year that a Black Friday game will be available to watch. Similar to the Thursday Night Football games, the Black Friday matchup between the Miami Dolphins and the New York Jets will be exclusively available to watch on Prime Video.
Unlike those other games, however, the Black Friday game will be available to watch with or without a Prime membership or Prime Video subscription.